| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quebec City, Quebec in December is cold at -9.1 °C (15.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.3 °C (8.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched with snow sometimes. Circa 108.9mm (4.3in) of water is dumped during on average 16 days.
- In December the blue above Quebec City, Quebec is really dreary with an average of only 1:58 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:31 long and the longest day is 8:47 long with an average length of 8:35.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Quebec City, Quebec December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Quebec City, Quebec:
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 246.1 kms (152.9 miles) NNW
- Roberval, Qc, Canada - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NNW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 211 kms (131.1 miles) SW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) SW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) S
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 236.5 kms (147 miles) SSW