| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quebec City, Quebec in April is cool at 3.3 °C (37.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Just 75.5mm (3in) of water falls during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Quebec City, Quebec is slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:40 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 8:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35% of daylight hours and cloudy 65% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Quebec City, Quebec April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Quebec City, Quebec:
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 246.1 kms (152.9 miles) NNW
- Roberval, Qc, Canada - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NNW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 211 kms (131.1 miles) SW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) SW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) S
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 236.5 kms (147 miles) SSW