Climate of Quebec City, Quebec, Canada Average Weather
- Quebec City, Quebec, canada, 46°47'N, 71°23'W, 74 m (243 ft)
- Quebec City, Quebec has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Quebec City, Quebec is close to the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 4 degrees Celsius (39.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1207.8 mm (47.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1638 hours.
- If Quebec City, Quebec were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada - 246.1 kms (152.9 miles) NNW
- Roberval, Qc, Canada - 203.2 kms (126.3 miles) NNW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 139 kms (86.4 miles) SW
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 211 kms (131.1 miles) SW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) SW
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 152 kms (94.5 miles) S
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 236.5 kms (147 miles) SSW